You're Beautiful ♥
- Go Mi Nam: Then I'm just like the moon that sponges off of you, who's just like the sun.
- Hwang Tae Kyung: But still the moon isn't completely useless. Even though there may be a lot of stars at night, in my eyes, I can only see the moon.
- Go Mi Nam: Hyung Nim, I, too, can only see one special star right now.
- Hwang Tae Kyung: What? I thought you said there were a lot of stars?
- Go Mi Nam: Even though there are a lot of stars, there is this one that keeps shining so amazingly and I can't help but keep looking at that star.
- Hwang Tae Kyung: There's a star like that?
- Go Mi Nam: Yes, it is a star that a lot of people like. If I get included with all those people and like that star too, it won't be a sin, will it?
- Hwang Tae Kyung: Why would you need permission to like a star? Ask the star, you're seeing it now.
- Go Mi Nam: Yes, I am looking at (Hwang Tae Kyung) that star right now. [tears] If I like it, would it be okay?
#PFW: LOUIS VUITTON SPRING/SUMMER 2013
This season, Louis Vuitton was full of pop, print, and color! Ending Paris Fashion Week beautifully, Creative director Marc Jacobs enlisted three escalators for the show for the paired up models to stride down before strutting their stuff on the catwalk. Jacobs overlooked the common stripe making checked Damier print the main motif for the collection - appearing in green, brown, black&white, and (our favorite) bright yellow 60s-esque creations.